Slingo Classic 20th Anniversary
Slingo Rainbow Riches
Slingo Fluffy Favourites
Deal or No Deal Slingo US
Slingo Super Spin
All our free slot games below
SLINGO DA VINCI DIAMONDS GAME REVIEW
The Slingo Da Vinci Diamonds game powered by Gaming Realms (Slingo Originals) & IGT has a 5 x 5-reel format with 12 slingo win lines, it has 7 different bonus features, a 96.59% RTP and a low variance level. This is a beefed-up version of the massively popular IGT-powered Da Vinci Diamonds slot hence all players fond of that particular game will find the slingo version also exciting and pulsating.
GAME SYMBOLS AND PAYOUTS
Sparkling symbols grace the grid hence making the Slingo Da Vinci Diamonds game a visually appealing and immersive game. On the special symbols front, there is the standard wild represented by the Mona Lisa portrait, the blue ‘X’ icon acting as the blocker symbol, the sparkling diamond acting as the super wild and the full moon icon acting as the free spin symbol.
The game logo icon pays the most fetching 5000 coins for five of a kind. The full moon fetches 200 coins for five of a kind. In third place is the purple gem paying 150 coins for five of a kind. The scatter pays the lowest. However, scatters come on different portraits and the colour of the portrait determines the payouts to be awarded when three or more are matched at once. The highest possible payout on any spin is pegged at 2000x the bet.
BONUSES AND FEATURES
- Wilds: Landing a wild will allow the player to mark any number in the column directly above it
- Super Wilds: Landing the super wild will allow the player to mark any number in the grid.
- Blocker Symbol: Landing the blocker symbol will prevent players from completing a slingo.
- Cascading Reels: Upon creating slingos, cascades will ensue as soon as payouts are awarded. This essentially means the winning symbols disappear from their positions and pave way for new symbols to land. This therefore makes it possible for new slingos to emerge.
- Da Vinci Diamonds Feature: The feature triggers once players land at least 8 slingos. Upon activation, players need to choose between collecting their slingo prizes or opting to play the bonus feature. Those who opt to play the bonus round will simply need to spin the reels of a standard reel grid. Landing 3 BONUS symbols during the feature allows the player to receive 2 to 4 extra spins. 4 BONUS symbols award 4 to 10 extra spins. 5 BONUS symbols award 6 to 15 extra spins.
- Scatter Bonus: Three or more wilds and/or super wilds landing simultaneously award a scatter win – a random prize.
- Extra Spins: At the end of each game round when playing the Slingo Da Vinci Diamonds, players will be presented with an opportunity to collect the accumulated winnings from the previous round or purchase another round. If players did land the free spin symbol/s during the previous game round, they get some extra free spins.
Slingo in recent times have embarked on a drive to transform very popular slots into slingo games. The results have been pretty impressive thus far as evidenced by the Slingo Da Vinci Diamonds game.