Slingo X Factor
Slingo Fire & Ice
Deal or No Deal Slingo
Slingo Golden Envelope
All our free slot games below
SLINGO PIGGY BANK GAME REVIEW
The Slingo Piggy Bank is powered by Gaming Realms (Slingo) has a 5 x 5-reel format with 12-win lines, it has 5 different bonus features and 96.45% RTP. The theme as players can deduce from this innovative game is based upon piggy banks. If you are a sucker for saving money and always on the lookout for the best money-saving practices, then the Slingo Piggy Banks is just the perfect game for you.
GAME SYMBOLS AND PAYOUTS
The standard symbols for this game are numbers. These range from 1 up to 75. Owing to the fact that the game fuses elements of slots and bingo, it’s no surprise therefore to know that numbers are the standard symbols.
Winning combinations for this game come in the form of slingos. A slingo consists of five identical symbols in a line either horizontally or vertically. There are 12 possible slingos that players can create hence the 12-win lines incorporated. However, players only start to receive payouts when they create three slingos. 7 slingos are the highest paying fetching 25.00 coins. Eight or more slingos do not pay monetary rewards but rather, allow players to activate the game’s bonus features.
In addition to the standard symbols, Slingo Piggy Bank also does feature some special icons. Namely, these include the wild represented by the pig, the free spin symbol represented by the golden pig, the super wild represented by an icon showing three pigs and the blocker symbol represented by the ‘X’ icon.
BONUSES AND FEATURES
- Wild: Upon landing the wild, you get the chance to mark any number in the column directly above it.
- Super Wilds: Landing a super wild enables players to mark any number on any position on the grid.
- Blocker Symbol: Blocker symbols block the creation of a slingo line if they feature anywhere along the line.
- Pig Bonus: Three bonus symbols landing simultaneously on the reels help trigger this feature. 3, 4 or 5 triggering symbols award 2, 4 or 4 picks respectively. additionally, 4 triggering icons will see 2x multipliers applied to all pigs while for 5 triggering symbols, a 4x multiplier is applied to all pig symbols. the picks that players receive allow them to pick any random pig from those presented on the screen. possible prizes during the picks include cash prizes and bonus coins (award more picks).
- Extra Spins: This game is played in successive rounds – each round having 10 spins. However, after each round, there is a possibility to purchase extra spins. The price of each spin is dependent on the grid position and potential prizes. Players can also earn free extra spins when they land the free spin symbols. One free spin symbol award one extra free spin.
When talking about innovative games, there are very few that rival the Slingo Piggy Bank game. This is largely necessitated by its fusion of slots and bingo elements into the one game.