Wukong Hold and Win
Wolf Strike Hold and Win
Wolf Saga Hold and Win
Wolf Power Hold and Win
Wolf Night Hold and Win
Wolf Canyon Hold & Win
Western Gold Megaways Hold & Win
Ultra Hold & Spin
All our free slot games below
RISING SAMURAI HOLD & WIN SLOT REVIEW
Rising Samurai Hold & Win has a cracker Japanese themed vibe. This iSoftBet powered game has a standard 3x4x4x4x3 reel grid which comes with 576 to 3,087 ways to win, a RTP of 95.98% and medium variance level plus heaps of bonus features to win.
A colossus samurai fighter clad in red and green provide the background graphics to this slot machine. The game’s 3x4x4x4x3 reel grid in its entirety is covered by a solid cream colour.
The reel symbols which players encounter during the course of their gaming session include the free spins symbol, the samurai coin, the samurai clad in red, samurai clad in purple, samurai clad in blue and the samurai clad in green as well as some royal symbols.
SYMBOLS & PAYS
|LANDED ON A PAY LINE|
|Samurai clad in red||2.50||1.00||0.50||–|
|Samurai clad in purple||1.50||0.80||0.40||–|
|Samurai clad in blue||1.00||0.60||0.30||–|
|Samurai clad in green||0.80||0.40||0.20||–|
|Royal Symbol – A||0.60||0.30||0.07||–|
|Royal Symbol – K||0.30||0.25||0.07||–|
|Royal Symbols Q and J – Of the same nature||0.25||0.15||0.05|
- Wild: The symbol which represents the substituting icon is represented by the icon inscribed WILD.
- Scatter: The slot’s scatter is represented by the icon inscribed FREE SPINS.
- Rising Samurai Respins: The Rising Samurai Respins feature triggers when players land at least five gold coins on the reels at once. When players start the feature, they receive three respins. The triggering symbols together with all gold coins that land on the reels during the feature will transform into sticky symbols till the end of the feature. In addition to transforming into sticky symbols, the additional gold coins landing on the reels also reset the number of respins back to three. All the gold coins landing on the reels during the feature will come with either multiplier values or jackpot values (mini, minor, major and grand). The multiplier values and/or the jackpot prizes are paid at the end of the feature.
- Samurai Boosters: During the respins feature or the free spins feature, boosting coin symbols may land on the reels. Boosting coin symbols come in the form of the gold coin with an up arrow and the gold coin with an ‘X’ icon. When boosting symbols land on the reels, they unlock extra rows, increase the win multiplier level by 1 or multiply the end winnings. Players ought to note that boosting symbols do not stick in place.
- Free Spins Feature: The free spins feature triggers when players land at least three or more scatter symbols on the reels at once. Three, four or five triggering scatters help the player win 10, 12 or 15 free spins respectively. Samurai boosters may land during this feature. When they do, they add extra rows and increase the win multiplier level by 1. Reels remain expanded once extra rows are added. The addition of extra rows increases the game’s ways to win to a high of 3,087. It’s not possible for players to retrigger additional free spins during this feature.
- Katana Modifier: At random during gameplay, the rising samurai may appear on the reels and award one of the following:
- The free spins feature
- The respins bonus
- A winning spin
All fans of oriental themed slots especially those that are skewed towards the Japanese culture will find Rising Samurai Hold & Win slot to be a great proposition to take a pin on. This slot machine features several highly exciting bonus features something which makes it appealing to all types of players on the rock.