….More popular free WMS – Williams slots to play
Monopoly Grand Hotel
Hearts of Venice
The Cheshire Cat
The Wizard of Oz
Bier Haus Oktoberfest
All our free slot games below
Giants Gold is a slot game based on the typical tale of Jack plus the Beanstalk. For anyone who needs a reminder of what the story is about, we can quickly summarize it as a boy going up a magical giant beanstalk to find a castle up in the heavens. The castle is inhabited by an ill-humored giant who is in possession of a large treasure.
The story goes on to a relatively elaborate plot, as far as classic fairy tales go, but this much is enough for us to understand the concept of the game.
We only need to know that the two main features of the game (namely, the beanstalk wilds and the blonde egg extra round) are based on two of the main ideas on which the original fairy tale is based on. Many pokies games based around a gold genre are about like Aristocrats Where’s the Gold or Versailles Gold from EGT.
Giants Gold Free WMS Slot
- Let us go on to explain what the game basically consists of and then on to the main features that make it stand out even more within the space given by its theme.
- To begin with, anyone with some experience with this kind of games will notice that this one is based on Colossal Reels. Now, to clarify, Colossal Reels is a rather unique thing that is directly associated with WMS. Furthermore, being based on Colossal Reels, it cannot fail to provide the user and gamer with even more chances of winning avenues because of its inherent properties.
- From the point of view of mechanics, the game is played from the platform of what is known as game boards. This plank is complete of five reels plus four rows as a basic arrangement. But there is more, because these are then linked by another set of five through twelve put of reels.
- This rather unexpected turn will be rather odd for the enhancing of the beanstalk as an even more prominent element of the game as a whole. Even though this whole design may at first sound a bit complicated, the user will readily notice that after these rules are familiar, everything flows logically and in a way that simple common sense may address.
- The first of the main features that can be glimpsed in this game is what are creatively and aptly named beanstalk wilds. These will essentially stack up in the first board, which is considered as the main board, and will enable an action of transference to a certain reel that is located on the additional plank.
- Within the mechanics of the game, this can be considered a wild card of sorts, and it will enable the user to boost his or her chances of hitting a big win.
- Lastly, we should mention what in the game is called The Golden Egg-Bonus surrounding. This is given the image of the classical character of the golden egg, but in the game it is simply a symbol which takes you to an extra round in which you may or may not win extra money, depending on if you score high.
- The way to go into this bonus round is having the golden egg key symbol appear three times through random events.