Click below to play above slot for real money
Walk of Shame
Kiss My Chainsaw
All our free slot games below
DJ PSYCHO SLOT GAME GUIDE
The DJ Psycho slot powered by NoLimit City has a 4 x 4-reel format and uses the cluster pays mechanic, it has 6 different bonus features, a 96.05% RTP and a medium variance level.
Upon launching the game, players find themselves in a dimly lit bar hall. Broken-hearted lollipops, cans and unrolled cigarettes can be seen all over the place. Hard metal rock-like sounds belt out in the background courtesy of the main man himself, DJ Psycho.
GAME SYMBOLS AND PAYOUTS
The objective when spinning the reels of the DJ Psycho slot is to land identical symbols in clusters. Clusters are created by identical symbols landing adjacent to each other either horizontally and/or vertically. At least three identical symbols should land adjacent to each other for winning clusters to be formed.
Hazily lit symbols act as the game’s reel symbols. Among these, the symbols that have little photos inscribed on the centre act as the high-value symbols while those with no photos inscribed on them are the low-value symbols.
The top paying symbol is the red coloured symbol fetching 1271x the bet payouts for winning clusters with 40+ symbols. This is followed by the yellow-coloured symbol fetching 750x the bet payouts for winning clusters with 40+ symbols. The highest possible win in this game is pegged at 25,420x the bet.
BONUSES AND FEATURES
- Special Symbols: The DJ Psycho slot comes with a whole host of special symbols that perform various functions upon landing on the reels. These include the following:
- Crossed Symbols: The coloured symbols with a cross inscription are crossed symbols. These symbols when they overlay on top of other symbols will cause transformations. A medium-paying symbol when transformed will become an additional medium-pay symbol. Likewise, this is what happens with low-value icons. However, a further transformation will lead to the creation of a wild
- Break Symbols: The icons with four arrows pointing in different directions (north, south, east and west) are the break symbols. These symbols will add a random symbol value to all adjacent symbols – on the right, left, below and above. Transformations will also occur leading to the creation of crossed symbols
- Bite Symbols: The icons with four arrows pointing in different directions (diagonally) are the bite symbols. These symbols add random symbol values to diagonal adjacent symbols. Transformations will also occur leading to the creation of crossed symbols
- Drop Symbols: The icons with two opposing arrows are the drop symbols. When two drop symbols land simultaneously, the shortest path between them is calculated and all symbols in the middle are transformed
- xKnob Symbols: The hand holding a silver coin with an ‘X’ inscription is the xKnob icon. When these symbols land, they turn into wilds and award a 1x multiplier to any win line that occurs when they are still present on the reels. When the symbol lands during the Psycho Spins, the awarded multiplier value is sticky
- xBPM Symbols: The icons with a huge ‘X’ inscription and a small ‘W’ inscription are the xBPM symbols. These symbols transform into wilds when they land and multiply the symbol size by 2 for each symbol on the same row
- Beat Bar: The beat bar will keep a record of the multipliers on all coloured symbols. An additional 1x multiplier is awarded once a coloured symbol connects. The beat bar resets after each spin during the base game but is sticky during psycho spins, geez spins and avalanches.
- Avalanches: DJ Psycho slot uses the avalanches meaning after each winning cluster, pays are awarded and the winning symbols disappear leaving room for new symbols to land. In turn, new winning clusters are then evaluated.
- Geez Spins: Geez Spins are triggered once a chosen colour symbol/s reaches a 3x multiplier. Note however that the coloured symbol should already have free spins activated for the feature to trigger on the beat bar. 5 initial free spins are awarded but an additional 2 free spins will be awarded each time the new chosen colour symbol/s reaches a 3x multiplier.
- Psycho Spins: The feature triggers when all coloured symbols reach 5x multipliers during Geez Spins. 17 initial spins are awarded and the general multiplier is sticky.
- Boosted xBet: Players may increase their chances of triggering the Geez Spins and Psycho spins when they enable the Boosted xBet and increase their current bet.
- NoLimit City Bonus: Players have the chance of triggering DJ Psycho slot’s bonus rounds instantly when they activate the NoLimit City Bonus and proceed to pay the purchase price for the feature they want.
Get to listen to some funky and hard metal-like sounds when you play the highly exciting DJ Psycho slot game which is stacked with loads of lucrative bonus rounds. A fun game overall from Nolimit City.