Click below to play above slot for real money
Blood and Shadow
All our free slot games below
D–DAY FREE SLOT GAME REVIEW
The D-Day slot powered by NoLimit City plays out on a 5-reel grid coming in a unique 3-4-5-4-3 format with 720-win ways, it comes with 7 bonus features, and up to 96.12% RTP with high variance.
June 6 1944 is the day generally referred to as the D-Day. On this day, Allied forces invaded Normandy in a battle that has since come to be known as the largest seaborne invasion in the history of the world.
GAME SYMBOLS AND PAYOUTS
Ranked as the top-paying symbol when playing the D-Day slot is the Howitzer. For landing three, four, or five of these, players win 0.30, 0.50, or 2.00 coins respectively.
Coming in second place is the Stuka paying 0.25, 0.45, or 1.25 coins for three, four, or five of these respectively.
The third place on the paytable is occupied by the Bomber paying 0.20, 0.40, or 0.75 coins for three, four, or five of these respectively.
The fourth place on the paytable is reserved for the Panzer. When three, four, or five of these symbols land simultaneously on an active payline, players win 0.20, 0.35, or 0.50 coins respectively.
Other incorporated reel symbols include Fighter Pilot, Anti Air, Foot Soldier, and the Commando.
The highest possible payout when playing D-Day slot is 55,555x the bet made.
BONUSES AND FEATURES
- Atomic Wild: During the gaming session, at random on any random position, a reel position is transformed into a wild. The wild will come attached to a random multiplier of either 10x, 20x, 30x, 50x, or 100x. If the transformed wild lands in a position that is already occupied by a wild, the multiplier value increments by 1. The Atomic Wild always plays first if multiple features trigger at once.
- Scatter Features: Landing two scatters simultaneously will help trigger any one of the following features. Note that a scatter on reel 5 triggers the Atomic Wild.
- Bomber: When 2 to 5 bomber symbols appear on different reels, all the paying symbols on those reels will transform into wild symbols from top to bottom. If there is an Anti-Air symbol present on the reels with bomber icons, the wild transformation stops just above the Anti-Air symbol.
- Stuka: Whenever the Stuka appears, it appears diagonally either from left to right or right to left. Afterwards, it will split all paying symbols and double their size. Up to 7 Stuka symbols may appear at once.
- Panzer: Two to five Panzer symbols may appear in different rows. All low-paying symbols present on the reels that have Panzer icons will be transformed into wilds. If there is a wild already present on the row, then its multiplier value increments by 1.
- Howitzer: When this symbol lands, it randomly chooses 1 to 7 paying symbols and transforms them into wild symbols except the Commando symbol or wild symbols.
- Neptune Spins: 8 Neptune spins are triggered when players land three scatters simultaneously. Note that at the start of the feature, you pick any one of the 5 mini-features. The picked mini-features will activate at least once during the feature.
- Invasion Spins: 4 scatters landing simultaneously help trigger the Invasion Spins and awards 8 invasion spins. At the start, players need to pick any one of the revealed mini-features. The picked mini-features is guaranteed to play at least once during the round.
- Overload Spins: 5 scatters landing simultaneously help trigger this feature and award 8 overload spins. The Atomic Wild is guaranteed during this feature as well as another mini feature.
- Boosted xBet: The Boosted xBet gives players the chance to instantly activate the free spins feature by increasing the current bet by 30%.
- NoLimit Bonus: D-Day slot’s bonus features may be activated manually when players enable the NoLimit Bonus and proceed to pay the feature purchase price for the bonus round they want to play.
All those who would love to venture into military strategy themes will enjoy the D-Day slot game we promise.