Temple of Fire
Cash Eruption Vegas
Red Hot Tamales
MegaJackpots Golden Goddess
The Price is Right
Rise of the Sabertooth
All our free slot games below
CLEOPATRA PLUS SLOT REVIEW
For 21 years, Queen Cleopatra ruled Egypt with great distinction. Her exemplary leadership makes her one of the most revered Pharaohs to ever rule Egypt. What makes Queen Cleopatra’s reign and leadership even more impressive is the fact that she was the first female Pharaoh.
Get to honour the remarkable Queen when spinning the five reels which come with 40 paylines of the IGT-powered Cleopatra Plus slot game direct from our site in the free demo mode.
The featured reel symbols in the IGT-powered Cleopatra Plus game include the Pharaoh, a portrait depicting the Pharaoh and Queen Cleopatra, a portrait depicting a Pharaoh with two Queen Cleopatra icons, Aset, Anubis, Ra, Amun, Hathor, Bastet, the game logo icon, a beetle, the eye of Horus, a flower, cross and royal symbols.
Once the five reels of the Cleopatra Plus game start spinning, the reel symbols that players largely aim at matching are the deity symbols and the game logo icon.
This is necessitated by the fact that these symbols fetch the game’s highest payouts. The most lucrative of all the symbols is the game logo icon fetching 1500, 250 and 50 coins for 5, 4 and 3 symbols matched respectively. Behind the game logo are the deity symbols fetching 400, 75 and 20 coins or 5-of-a-kind, 4-of-a-kind and 3-of-a-kind win lines respectively.
The symbols in the middle are the beetle, eye of Horus, flower and the cross icon. As is the case with most IGT-powered slots, it’s the royal symbols that fetch the lowest payouts. The lowest payout awarded in the game is 2 coins for matching three of the royal icons.
Just to ensure that players know at all times about the game’s Egyptian theme, the background graphics employed depict a majestic pyramid. The game’s reel set is transparent thereby enabling players to see the majestic pyramid in the background at all times.
- Wild: The game logo icon represents the game’s substituting symbol. The wild possesses powers of substituting for all icons except the followers symbols (the stand-alone pharaoh icon and the pharaoh icons that feature Queen Cleopatra). Each time wilds substitute and completes win lines, the payout of the win line is doubled. Wilds when they land can land as stacked symbols.
- Scatter: The game comes with three scatter symbols. The first scatter is represented by the Pharaoh icon. The second scatter is represented by the Pharaoh icon with Queen Cleopatra. The third scatter is represented by the Pharaoh icon with two Queen Cleopatra icons.
- Level Up Plus: The scatter symbols are also known as followers’ symbols. Each time followers symbol land, they are collected. Depending on the number of collected symbols, players stand a chance of unlocking new bonus maps and free spins features. The game by default starts at the Alexandria bonus map. Upon collecting 50 followers, the Nile River Valley Bonus map unlocks. Upon collecting 120 followers, the payback boost activates awarding one new high-value symbol. Upon collecting 200 followers, three new deities are unlocked. Upon collecting 350 followers, the payback boost awards an additional high-value symbol. When players collect 600 followers, the last spin multiplier feature is unlocked. Collecting 900 followers helps players unlock the pyramids of the Giza bonus map. When players collect 1250 followers, the super spin feature is unlocked.
- Bonus Map: By default, the game starts at the Alexandria Map stage. However, players can level up during gameplay to more lucrative maps. With each new map that players unlock, they stand a chance of winning free spins, win multipliers and extra features namely the last spin multiplier and super spins feature.
- Cleopatra Free Spins Bonus: The feature triggers via Bonus Map or Level Up Plus depending on the number of followers collected and maps unlocked. The feature plays concurrently with the free spin multiplier awarded during the Bonus Map or Level Up Plus feature.
The theoretical return to player percentage of the Cleopatra Plus varies depending on the level the player is playing. The RTP varies from 92.89% to 96.50%. The game is cluttered with numerous in-game tools and features something which some players may find distracting.