Deal or No Deal Slingo US
Slingo X Factor
Slingo Reel Riches
Slingo Reel King
All our free slot games below
SLINGO STARBURST GAME REVIEW
The Slingo Starburst game powered by Gaming Realms (Slingo Originals) & Net Entertainment has a 5 x 5-reel format with 12 slingo win lines and 10 paylines, it has 9 different bonus features, a 96.66% RTP and a low variance level. Despite the game being released over a decade ago, Starburst still reigns as the best of the best in the industry. For the multitudes of players who have fallen in love with the game, NetEnt together with Slingo Originals did beef up the game by incorporating some bingo elements albeit keeping the same mechanics and features which have made the game a fan favourite.
GAME SYMBOLS AND PAYOUTS
A combination of bingo numbers and the reel symbols adapted from the original Starburst game appears on the grid. The objective when playing the game is to create slingos. This is achieved by matching numbers in sets of five either horizontally and/or vertically. Once done, players propel themselves up the ladder and hence stand a chance of benefiting from more lucrative rewards.
In addition to matching numbers, players can also match the standard reel symbols for the chance to win instant payouts. The highest-paying icon is the BAR. Matching three, four or five of these will see the player win 50, 200 or 250 coins respectively. Lucky 7s come in second place. Matching three, four or five will see players win 25, 60 or 120 coins respectively. Other incorporated symbols include diamonds and sparkling gems.
Incorporated special symbols include the wild represented by the red joker hat, the free spin icon coming with a FREE SPIN inscription, super wilds represented by the green joker hat and the red ‘X’ blocker symbol.
BONUSES AND FEATURES
- Wilds: Landing wilds will see players get the chance to mark any number in the column above.
- Super Wilds: Landing super wilds will see players get the chance to mark any number in the grid.
- Free Spin Symbol: Free spin symbols award additional free spins when they land on the grid.
- Purple Gems: Landing three or more purple gems simultaneously help players receive an instant cash prize. 3, 4 or 5 of these symbols award a 0.5x, 1x or 2.5x stake prize respectively.
- Blocker Symbol: The blocker symbol does nothing other than blocking the completion of slingos.
- Win Spins: Landing any standard symbol with a WIN SPIN inscription means that one respin is instantly awarded. During the respin, players are guaranteed a winning combination. The combination can range from a 3 symbol to 5 symbol win line. During the respin, Starburst wilds will expand and turn sticky.
- Extra Wheel Spin: At the end of any game round at random, players may receive extra wheel spins. Once awarded the extra spins, players first spin the wheel to determine the number of additional extra spins they are to receive. However, it’s important to note that depending on the result of the wheel spin, players may forfeit the previously awarded extra spins and hence return to the base game.
- Extra Spins: Upon completing a Slingo Starburst game round, players can choose to end the session and collect the winnings accumulate during the previous round or continue playing by purchasing extra spins for the next round. Each round consists of 10 spins.
- Free Games: Free games are awarded randomly during the game. They come with a predefined staking value and are considered as a bonus cash stake.
The Slingo Starburst game is a beefed-up and revamped version of the hugely popular Starburst slot. As a revamped game, it comes with a much better math model as evidenced by the inclusion of several bonus features.