Slingo Wild Adventure
All our free slot games below
SLINGO STAMPEDE GAME GUIDE
The Slingo Stampede game powered by Gaming Realms has a 5 x 3-reel format and 5 x 5 Slingo grid with 12 Slingo lines, it has 6 different bonus features, a 95.40% RTP and a medium variance level. This game takes players to the African savannah where an adventure in the wild awaits. Test your resolve by coming up close with all sorts of wild creatures including the ferocious wild rhino.
GAME SYMBOLS AND PAYOUTS
The best description of the Slingo Stampede is that it allows players to enjoy two games at once. At the top of the screen, players get to see a Slingo grid. Just beneath is a slot reel grid. Upon hitting the Spin button, the slot reel grid starts spinning first. Afterwards, the Slingo grid carries on. The objective is to ensure that the numbers on both grids match hence a Slingo (win line) is created.
Once players create Slingos, they move up the ladder and, in the process, collect payouts. The higher tiers they reach on the ladder, the more lucrative the rewards they win. Note that Slingo payouts are paid only when at least three Slingos have been created.
Alternatively, players also win payouts when they match rhino scatters on the reel slot grid. Matching three rhino scatters pays 1.00 coin while matching 10+ scatters pays 1.000,00 coins. Scatter prizes are instantly awarded.
BONUSES AND FEATURES
- Wilds: The WILD inscribed icon acts as the wild and when it lands on the grid, it allows the player to mark any number in the column above.
- Free Spin: The icon inscribed FREE SPIN is the free spin icon. Landing this symbol will award one additional spin to the existing spin count.
- Blocker Symbols: The ‘X’ icon is the blocker symbol. This symbol only serves one function when it lands on the grid that is, to prevent the completion of Slingos.
- Super Wilds: The SUPER WILD inscribed icon is the Super Wild. Landing this icon on the grid allows the player to mark any number in the grid.
- Extra Spins: The Slingo Stampede is played in successive rounds. Each round consists of 5 spins. After each round, players have the chance to collect the accumulated winnings and end the game or extend the gaming session by purchasing extra spins. Players who choose the latter route ought to note that the price of each spin is dependent on the grid position and potential prizes.
- Free Games: Players may randomly be awarded free games. These free games come with a predefined staking value and are considered as a bonus cash stake.
Imagine playing two games at once, more so on the same screen. Would you love to try out something like this? If you do, then you will experience how that feels when you launch and play the Slingo Stampede game on our site for free.