Slingo Lucky Larry's Lobstermania
Slingo Xing Yun Xian
Slingo Fire & Ice
Slingo Sweet Bonanza
Slingo Reel King
All our free slot games below
SLINGO SHARK WEEK GAME REVIEW
The Slingo Shark Week game is powered by Gaming Realms (Slingo Originals) has a 5 x 5-reel format with 12 slingo win lines and 32 paylines, it has 9 different bonus features, and a 95.32% RTP and medium variance. This is another game which features in the Gaming Realms x Discovery Channel franchise. Only the bold and courageous are recommended to play the game. This owing to the fact that as soon as the game launches. Players are thrown into the deep end – the fright-infested waters.
GAME SYMBOLS AND PAYOUTS
A collection of different aquatic creatures features as Slingo Shark Week reel symbols. these range from different coloured sharks, dolphins, and fish. The creature on the hot pink fetches the highest payouts that’s 5x the bet. In second place is the creature on the orange portrait fetching 4x the bet multiplier prize.
The highest possible prize that players may scoop when playing this game is 790x the bet. Players ought to note that on the slingo win lines front, they should match 5 symbols horizontally and/or vertically. On the paylines front, players create winning combinations when they match at least three identical symbols on active paylines.
BONUSES AND FEATURES
- Wilds: Upon landing the wild – coming with a WILD inscription – players get the chance to mark any number in the column directly above it.
- Super Wilds: The super wild – coming with a SUPER WILD inscription – players get the chance to mark any number in the grid.
- Blocker Symbol: The ‘X’ icon is the blocker symbol. It prevents the creation of slingos.
- Shark Wheel: Players get the chance to spin the wheel when they create at least 8 slingos. During the wheel spin, players stand a chance of winning cash multiplier prizes of up to 360x the stake or entries into the following bonus features: What Did the Shark Eat?, Fish Grab, Shark Award or Break the Cage.
- Break the Cage: The objective when playing this bonus feature is to tap on the cage. Once you do that, you stand a chance of winning random prizes which range from a minimum of 6x the stake to a maximum of 48x the stake.
- Fish Grab: Upon activating this feature, players are taken to a screen where they have to catch as many fish as possible in a predetermined window. The minimum prize guaranteed during this feature is 21.8x the stake while the maximum prize is pegged at 40x the stake.
- What Did the Shark Eat?: This feature takes players to a screen where there is a shark on top of the screen and three different foods beneath. The objective is to predict the food that was consumed by the shark. An incorrect prediction will see players win random prizes ranging from a min of 25x the stake to a max of 40x the stake. However, getting the correct prediction will see players win tripled payouts that is, a minimum of 75x the stake and a maximum of 120x the stake.
- Shark Award: The Shark Award feature will see a shark swim around and, in the process, pick different bags. The bags picked will reveal random prizes ranging from 150x the stake to 700x the stake.
- Extra Spins: Slingo Shark Week is played in rounds consisting of 10 spins. After each round, players can choose to collect the accumulated wins or purchase another round. Note however that the price of each spin is dependent on the grid position and potential prize.
The Slingo Shark Week is an incredible game to play more so for fans of the deep waters as its action is set in fright-infested waters. It’s therefore perfect for the adventurous as well as the bold and courageous.