Wolf Strike Hold and Win
Wolf Saga Hold and Win
Wolf Power Hold and Win
Wolf Night Hold and Win
Wolf Canyon Hold & Win
Western Gold Megaways Hold & Win
Ultra Hold & Spin
Tiki Princess Hold and Win
All our free slot games below
GANESHA BOOST HOLD AND WIN SLOT REVIEW
Ganesha Boost Hold and Win is a Booongo Games powered slot that fuses an oriental theme with Hindu mythology. Players who have a thing for Asian slots or mythology themed games will thus find this 5 x 3 reel and 25 payline slot to be a great game to try.
Ganesha Boost Hold and Win comes with several lucrative jackpots hence players ought to note that huge rewards may come their way when they play this game if they get a wee bit lucky. You can expect a RTP of 95.77% and medium volatility.
The reel symbols which players come across as they play include the ganesha, golden door, green serpent, blue lion, golden cock, blue bird and some royal symbols.
A magnificent entrance leading one inside a modern temple provides the background graphics to this slot. The game’s 5X3 reel grid is in its entirety covered by a solid purple colour.
|# ON A PAY LINE|
|Royal Symbols A, K, Q and J – Of the same nature||10.00||2.00||1.00||–|
- Wild: The substituting icon when playing this slot comes in the form of the Ganesha. Wilds appear on all reels and can substitute for all symbols bar the scatter and bonus symbol.
- Scatter: The golden door icon represents the scatter symbol.
- Boost Feature: To trigger the boost feature, players need to land the BOOST symbol plus the bonus symbol simultaneously. Players ought to note that the boost symbol only appears on the middle reel that is, reel 3. When this feature triggers, the values of all bonus symbols on the reels are summed up and paid.
- Free Spins Feature: Ten free spins are awarded when the player lands at least three scatters during base game play. During this feature, all wilds transform into 2x multiplier wilds. This, therefore, means that each time the wild substitutes to complete a win line, the payout for that win line is doubled. Landing three scatters during the feature helps the player retrigger an additional 10 free spins.
- Bonus Game: To trigger the bonus game, players need to land at least six bonus symbols at once. When the bonus game triggers, three re-spins are awarded with all triggering symbols transforming into sticky symbols for the entirety of the feature. More bonus symbols that land on the reels during the feature will also transform into sticky symbols. At the same time, landing additional bonus symbols help reset the re-spins counter back to three. The bonus game ends when all reel positions are filled with bonus symbols or when the re-spins counter reaches zero. The values of the bonus symbols on the reels are summed up and paid at the end of the feature. If there are any Mini, Minor and Major bonus symbols on the reels at the end of the feature, the player wins the corresponding jackpots. When all reel positions are filled with bonus symbols, the Grand jackpot is won.
The Hold and Win mechanic is proving popular with most players and all players looking to enjoy a slot with this mechanic albeit coming with an oriental theme will find Ganesha Hold and Win slot quite a good game.