Diamond Mine Extra Gold Megaways
Amazon Island Megaways
Maze Escape Megaways
Big Buffalo Megaways
Dazzle Me Megaways
Doggy Riches Megaways
All our free slot games below
COPS ‘N’ ROBBERS MEGAWAYS QUICK START GUIDE
After a series of burglaries which saw him terrorize the community and loot some precious treasures, Bert the Burglar finds himself on the wrong side of the cops.
Hoping to escape from the long arm of the law, Bert the Burglar starts playing a cat and mouse game with the cops. Get to play the 6-reel Inspired Slots powered Cops ‘N’ Robbers slot to see if Bert the Burglar will be successful in his endeavor to evade the law enforcement agents.
In designing this slot, Inspired Slots did seek rights to design it as a Megaways game from Big Time Gaming. As such, when playing the game, players can expect many thousands of ways to win when playing.
The ways to win are dynamic during gameplay but can rise as high as 117,649 ways to win plus you have a huge amount of bonus features in this game plus high volatility and a RTP: of 95.19% to 95.50%.
MEGAWAYS TO WIN
The backdrop of this online slot depicts a modern city densely populated with some high rising buildings acting as the background graphics. A patterned dark wall covers the entirety of the game’s reel grid area.
Once the six reels of this slot start spinning, the symbols that players get to encounter on the reels include stacks of cash, a red sack, a cop, the game logo icon, a police car, and traditional poker symbols.
BASE GAME SYMBOLS AND PAYS
SYMBOLS & PAYS
|LANDED ON A PAY LINE|
|The game logo icon||50.00||25.00||10.00||5.00||2.00|
|A red sack||2.00||1.50||1.00||0.25||–|
|Stacks of cash||2.00||0.75||0.50||0.25||–|
|A police car and traditional poker symbol A – Of a Kind||1.75||0.60||0.40||0.20||–|
|Traditional Poker Symbol – K||1.00||0.60||0.25||0.20||–|
|Traditional Poker Symbol – Q||1.00||0.50||0.25||0.15||–|
|Traditional Poker Symbol – J||0.90||0.50||0.25||0.15||–|
|Traditional Poker Symbol – 10||0.80||0.40||0.20||0.10||–|
BONUS GAMES AND FEATURES
- Wild: The robber acts as the substituting symbol when playing this slot game.
- Scatter: The icon inscribed BONUS acts as this slot’s scatter symbol.
- Cascades: All wins that occur during the base game are part of a cascade. The symbols involved in the winning combination vanish from their reel positions as soon as pays are credited. Afterwards, the winning symbols explode and are replaced by new symbols. New win lines are evaluated thereafter and if any are spotted, the player is awarded the payout and the cycle continues once more. This cycle continues for as long as new win lines keep popping up and as such, makes it possible for the player to get ongoing win lines one after the other.
- Reel Modifiers: During base game play at random, the police lamp may flash. When it does, its flash may be lit either red or blue. If the police flash is blue, a random amount of mystery symbols are added to the reels before they stop. The mystery symbols will then transform into one of the game’s standard reel symbols – mystery symbols all transform to the same identical symbol. When the police flash is red, an increasing sequence of Megaways games will commence. During the games, the robber appears on the screen and he takes one step to the right whenever the green traffic light gives passage to movement. Upon reaching the rightmost reel, extra bonus symbols are nicely added to the reels to guarantee a trigger of a bonus feature. Red reels only come to an end when the maximum number of Megaways is reached, a win greater or equal than 5x is achieved or when a bonus feature is triggered.
- Free Spins Gamble: After the player has triggered the Free Spins feature and received a number of free spins, he can choose to gamble the free spins awarded for the chance to win even more free spins. To gamble, simply hit the Spin button. If the arrow finally rests on the green area, the previous free spins are doubled.
- Bonus Choice: Landing three scatters at the same time during the base game helps the player trigger the Bonus Choice. When won, the player is given two options and has to choose only one. The options are as follows:
- The Chase Bonus: Robber is awarded three moves (dice spins) before the cop wakes up and start to chase the robber. The red dice moves the robber while the blue dice moves the cop. Landing on squares adds the cash contained in the square to the total winnings meter. Every spin of the dice reduces the snooze count by 1. The cop only starts to chase after the snooze count reduces to zero. Landing an additional scatter awards one snooze count. If the robber is caught, there are different outcomes that may happen. One is the Bert outcome which sees the feature end and all accumulated winnings collected. Second is the Vic outcome which increases the board square values and returns to the board to continue the bonus. Three is the Sid outcome which sees extra compensation awarded and the player return to the bonus.
- Free Spins: 8 free spins are awarded. Additional scatters each add two free spins up to a maximum of 78 free spins. Each winning cascade increases the win multiplier by 1. The walking dog appearing on the reels during the feature acts as an additional wild icon. If a wild symbol lands directly below the special walking dog wild, the entire reel will be transformed into a wild reel.
- Gamble Feature: Each time the player lands a winning combination greater than or equal to 5x, the Gamble Feature may be activated. When activated, two wheels are presented. The left wheel allows the player to increase the winnings by one third, double or triple the winnings. The right wheel offers the player the chance to win a random amount of free spins. The player wins if the pointer stops on the green area and loses if the pointer stops on the red area.
- Spin Chance: This feature triggers automatically when the player’s credit is reduced below the current price of play but still greater than zero. When activated, the player gets a chance to wager their remaining credit in an attempt to win an additional spin at the current bet. Once the pointer stops on the green area, the player gets a spin at the current bet but if it lands on the red area, the player loses any remaining credit and exits the game.
Cops ‘N’ Robbers is quite a captivating game which affords players the opportunity to get a front row seat and watch a high speed chase as the cops track down Bert the Burglar.
Start spinning the six reels of this slot to enjoy as the action unfolds. Of course, some excellent rewards will come the player’s way each time sets of three or more identical symbols are spotted on the reels. Out of a 10 point rating, Cops ‘N’ Robbers slot receives a 8.25 point rating.